There are a number of different decisions to make when ordering a woven clothing label.
Here are the most common folding options of woven labels for retail or personal use:
1) All edges fused – This option means that all 4 sides of the clothing tags are heat sealed and will not fray. These can be sewn on any or all sides.
2) Left and right edges folded – This clothing label will arrive with only the left and right edges folded down. This option works great for sweaters, ties, etc…It will give a nice finished look.
3) Centerfolded or “looped” – This option is the most common way to incorporate a logo and size on one side and your care/content/website on the other. It is made to sew across the top of the label and user can flip up to see back side.
4) One edge fold – Consider having only one side folded under if you are sewing into a seam or want a woven tab look.
5) Mitre fold – A mitre edge fold means the left and right edges are folded under and UP. Meant to sew into a top seam and gives a nice finished look.
Bought by ANJELA SMITH from BRONX, United States (US)
about 1 month ago
RAPID TAG & LABEL COVID-19 UPDATE
Dear Clients, Retailers and Vendors,
We are open and currently working on schedule – However, please note, due to the worldwide impact of the COVID-19 pandemic –You may experience some delays with your orders in the coming weeks. We will keep you updated via direct email if/when things change.
Rapidtags can offer help in the area of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) by printing identification labels for surgical gowns, medical curtains, masks or any other type of much needed supplies. We offer barcoded stickers for identification. Our office in Oakland, NJ is able to print and ship in 1 day.
We are committed to the health and welfare of all our employees. We appreciate your business and patience during this difficult time for everyone.
Please be careful and remain safe!
We can still be reached at email@example.com 1-877-438-8247 M-F, 9 am – 5 pm (EST) if you have any questions.