See Our Most Frequently Asked Questions (23)
- 100 one color printed labels for $70. Check our website for web specials.
- 5000 full color printed labels starting @$200. Call or email us for exact pricing.
- 100 full color woven labels for $100. Check our website for web specials.
- 1000 digital heat transfers @$225. Check our website for web specials.
- 500 black/white stock hangtags for $40. Check our website for web specials.
- 1000 black/white barcoded Retail specific hangtags $30. Call or email us for volume discounts.
- 1000 full color custom hangtags start at $300. Call or email us for exact pricing.
- Go to the order tab and choose the appropriate order form for your product.
- Save the order form to your pc.
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability and email it to email@example.com along with any artwork file you may have.
- We will confirm the receipt of your order and contact you with proof and payment information.
a) Woven and multi-colored printed labels take approximately 2 weeks although we are usually ahead of schedule.
b) Low cost printed labels take approximately 2-3 days.
c) Laser tagless heat transfers take approximately 2 weeks.
d) Low cost black and white hangtags take approximately 2-3 days.
e) Custom hangtags and labels take approximately 2 weeks.
We prefer .pdf, .ai, .cdr or any other high resolution file type.
Yes, we can offer all types of care symbols. Please check the below links for more information about care symbols and what is required by law.
The below link offers great insight into what is required by law and also what is exempt.
The below link is for care symbols used NAFTA for the United States, Mexico and Canada.
The below link is for ISO/Ginetex care symbols accepted in most of Europe and Asia.
Yes. We will email you a picture of your label or you can request a physical sample to be mailed to you.
Yes. Design fees start at $25.
A woven label is made on a loom and your logo or design in woven within the fabric. An embroidered label means that your logo or design is stitched through the fabric.
A woven label is made by a loom and your logo will be woven into the background fabric. A printed label is made on a printer and your logo is printed onto the background fabric.
Please see the color chart
We use the online chart of available options.
We currently partner with companies that offer these services. Please give us a call for a recommendation.
Sure, give us a call or use the check digit calculator by clicking below link.
a) Woven labels start at 100 labels.
b) One color printed labels start at 100 labels.
c) Multi-colored printed labels start at 5,000 labels.
d) Low cost film transfers start at 100 labels.
e) Low cost black and white hangtags start at 500 tags.
f) Laser tagless transfers start at 2,500 labels.
g) Custom hangtags start at 1,000 tags.
No. The price is the total price not including shipping.
You can email it to us along with the above mentioned order form or by emailing it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we can ship overseas or we can print some orders in our Hong Kong production office.
- Pre-heat an iron to the cotton, or other high-heat, setting.
- Lay the garment on a flat surface.
- Lay a piece of cotton fabric over the area on the garment where you plan to apply the patch. Iron the cotton several times to heat the area. Lift the fabric off of the garment.
- Place the patch onto the pre-heated area. Ensure the patch is straight. Place the cotton fabric directly over the embroidered patch. Push the iron firmly over the patch for 20 seconds. Remove the cotton fabric. Gently lift up on the edges of the patch. Do not lift with much force, as the adhesive is still soft and can pull the iron-on transfer off of the garment. If the patch is not secure, repeat the process.
- Allow the embroidered patch to cool on the garment.
You can contact in.Style eXchange at www.instyleexchange.com for pricing and lead time details.
in.Style eXchange is a one stop provider of all aspects of private label manufacturing. Visit them at www.instyleexchange.com
We ask for a 50% deposit to place woven or printed label order.
- MC/Visa/Amex/Discover/PayPal/bank wire
Final payment, including shipping charges, is expected once your order is ready to ship. We also offer terms to returning clients requesting a credit application.
All sales are final. We will send item mock ups or proofs on all custom jobs for your approval prior to production. You can also request a mock up be sent for all service bureau work. It is your responsibility to check the mock up for ANY and all typographical, color, layout, size and style errors. It is recommended that you check your order immediately upon arrival. If any error, not mentioned on the mock up occurs, then we will offer to replace or discount the order within 30 days of receipt.
Items considered for refund must be returned to Rapid Tag & Label.